What is Dat?
Dat is a new peer to peer protocol for building apps of the future. Building on the design of Bittorrent, Git, and other technologies, Dat creates new possibilities for data-rich applications. Dat efficiently syncs & versions data across a distributed network.
Dat's open source ecosystem makes it easy to build apps on top of Dat or contribute to the Dat core. Learn more:
- Build Dat-Powered Apps - use Dat to create data-rich applications with painless file sync & distributed streams.
- Build Dat Core - help us build Dat's core tools and applications!
Add more to this site!
This community site is still in its infancy. We want to build it with you using a fair and open process.
- How do we want to represent our community (mission, goals)?
- What resources will be essential for users?
- What actions do we take now to ensure our community remains inclusive and diverse?